Friday, March 9, 2012

Hello Readers,

I'd like to introduce myself. I am a college student in the Raleigh, NC  area with affiliations to Meredith College and N.C. State (go Wolfpack!). I am from Wilmington, NC, so living in Raleigh has been and still is a whole new experience and adventure for me!

Part of my personality is wanderlust- I want to wander around and see and experience everything about a new place. I want to know what places locals love and all the secret treasures Raleigh has to offer. I love discovering (for myself) new stores, restaurants, foods, culture and the like.

Before coming to Raleigh, I searched for blogs about the city and about college life in Raleigh but found little to none of what I was looking for. Since August, I have toyed with the idea of starting my own to document my quest to discover the secrets and wonders of Raleigh. Finally, I decided to just go for it!

So please, stick with me. This blog will change and evolve over the next few months, as I attempt to find a pattern or method I like of documenting my discoveries and adventures. I plan on having features on local fashion, food, exhibits, and etc. in the area, but I also want to include generalized anecdotes and advice about college life.

Buckle up because here we go!

Yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment